I’m sorry to say that institutional education controlled by government seems to have made most humans not think for themselves. Also because mainstream TV and films love to keep folk in fear by ramping up a false narrative, and they take their instructions from that.
What do you say to this?
More info on ACE2 receptors https://theconversation.com/what-is-the-ace2-receptor-how-is-it-connected-to-coronavirus-and-why-might-it-be-key-to-treating-covid-19-the-experts-explain-136928
Discussion on the dangers of spike protein https://www.bitchute.com/video/NtQ3iGQeifvc/ with Dr Robert Malone.
Dr. Malone has extensive research and development experience in the areas of pre-clinical discovery research, clinical trials, vaccines, gene therapy, bio-defense, and immunology.
When you hear that 99% of people who get SarsCov2 recover, I’ll take my chances and trust my immune system. I prefer natural remedies and my faith to get me through. FreeDom rather than control.
WIth regard to Ivermectin, this drug seems to be a remedy but not allowed by the technocrats. Andrew Bannister says it will upset the vaccine rollout in his article here https://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2021/05/12/mailbox-ivermectin A quote from April 2020 says: “Ivermectin is a Nobel prize winning generic drug on the WHO’s Essential Drugs list. Endorsed by FLCCC.net (authors of MATH+ protocol) for prophylaxis, mild, moderate, severe (ICU) COVID-19. And anecdotally for a subset of long haulers. Originally used as anti-parasitic (worms, river blindness), now recognized as broad anti-viral, anti-bacterial, with potential as chemotherapy adjuvant for cancer. Used over 40 years (3.7B doses), and considered for mass administration for malaria by the WHO.”
So if the efficacy of Ivermectin was acknowledged by WHO publicly, there would be no need for these vaccines, so it has now been denied.
Spike Protein Protection
For those who have taken the experimental shot:
Zinc (30-80mg per day)
Lyposheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)
- Quercetin (500-1000mg, twice daily)
- CoEnzyme Q10 and PQQ
- Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles out there too, use caution. Pine needle tea contains suramin which is good for shedding prevention. When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil resin that accumulates too. Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppers full daily)
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules daily): charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an emty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis.”
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
- Wheatgrass & Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
- Schizanfra Berry (high in shikimate)
- Triphala formulations
- St John’s Wort (shikimate is found in entire plant)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Feverfew (leaves & flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
- LiquidAnbar (sweet gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
Suramin shows promise as COVID-19 treatment.
Transhumanism delivered through the mRNA vaccine https://www.corbettreport.com/convergence/